Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 1

ohanichibanwa~ annyeong!
oh well i think i also need to start blogging because there are a lot of things that is on my mind right now...
i am TOO DEPRESSED!
wondering why?
oh well~
RAIN IS IN CEBU RIGHT NOW!!! and i can't go :'( damn it~ next week is my finals and he will be going back to korea on monday :( too sad~
maybe this is not the right time to see my HUSBAND right? GOD will make a way if it is meant to be, it is MEANT TO BE!

*NOTE: just a simple note... hai! i know that i am not that good in english grammar (Jin's bakaness really infected me!) so please pardon me if you see any mistake :D

DAY 1 [12/12/08]
it is still 12/11.. i think around 11 p.m. when mommy joy goes online then BUZZ! then told me that RAIN is in CEBU!!! i can't believe it~ but my tears started to FALL as in like FALLLLLLL... i can't stop it and i don't even know why i am crying... is it because i know that he is so NEAR yet so FAR? (quoted from KAT SENSEI!) then mommy cheeh texted me that RAIN is indeed in CEBU right now! so i don't know what to do... all i can think is "BAMN! call PAL and BOOKED FOR TOMORROWS FLIGHT GOING TO CEBU!" but thinking that next week is my finals >.< i don't even know where he is staying., i don't even have his schedule and it will be waste of time and money if i go there knowing nothing about his trip :( so today i texted ate riz (she is one of the crazy girls who always stalked RAIN in CloudPH) i asked her if anyone in CoudPH will be going to Cebu., but everyone is so busy with school and work and my only hope is AgentP who is sick right now (ate pau! get well soon~ we will meet RAIN soon! though you already met him xD) oh how i wish i have wings so that i can fly to wherever he is right now~ okei done ranting about RAIN bringing STORM in my life~

okei let's go back to my little crazy life about JAPANESE ^^
Cess went here to fangirl with me lol., we just watch videos... OF COURSE JINJIN (my love!) videos :)) Cess keep on laughing seeing BAKANISHI doing his BAKANESS lol! and today i met another fangirl her name is kaye ^^ she loves SHIGE and YAMAPI! oh :( where are you my KAT-TUN fangirls??? hahaha NEWS is dominating the world now xD and my 3 december mags is already here ^^ (being BAKA again only browsing the pics without understanding anything hahaha lol) oh Cess bring foods and OISHII~ my dad loves it (it is called "adobong kabayo") i tasted it and it is really umai~ even though it is somewhat spicy :O she also bring goldilocks bread (i am eating it right now!)

oh well~ i think that's all for today ^^ and i will try to write here everyday even though you find it boring :)) but if you really want to know more about me i think you should stalked this BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment